Friday 6 May 2011

MAY DAZE....

So now that the warm weather is finally here I'm starting to get excited about the prospects of summer!
The MissInformed Show will be back bigger and better than before on May 9 @ 9 on www.fusionradio.ca we are now on for 2 hours so make sure you check out me and my left hand man Tichaon. I am also looking to feature a local D.J once a week if you or anyone you know is interested plz email me @ themissinformedshow@gmail.com

So now back to the music!!
At the end of April I was invited to check out the Diddy Dirty Money concert.  Now I understand that people have mixed feelings regarding Diddy, Puffy, Sean whatever you want to call him, however, his musical genius cannot be denied and his stage show does not disappoint.It was definitely one of the best concerts I have been to. There was massive screens, a live band and amazing lights and he delivered an energy packed performance. He also did a 10-15 min tribute to Biggie, which was a crowd pleaser as the audience sang along with every word. I believe there are quite a few performers who could take lessons from Diddy Dirt Money's stage show! And I can not forget that cutie Tyga was the opening act and for a novice to the game he did his thing.

Upcoming shows this month:
Usher and Akon @ the ACC May 14
Boys to Men May 27
Adele May 18
Big Sean concert May 20th @ Kool Haus
And Ill let you know of anything else I hear!!
As always I urge you all to support local hiphop, TDot has a lot of artists doing big thangs and support is all they need!! Download a mixtape, buy a track on iTunes, got to a local showcase be proactive not inactive! Make sure you tune into my show Tuesday there is always lots of surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment